600T Horizontal Rubber Injection Molding Machine First In Last Out
For Socket Cover
First In Last Out Injection Molding Technology:
- The optimized injection rod greatly reduces the amount of leakage,
maintenance and conversion, and is convenient and quick to replace
the raw material.
- Super large capacity feeding mechanism, the invention patent
automatic revolving feeding cylinder, saves time and material, and
is suitable for fast adjusting production of different color and
different properties of rubber.
- All closed safety baffles and grating, higher equipment operation
safety grade. Heat plate heating zoning control, more uniform
temperature, more stable design, more automatic function for
- Horizontal structure required less space, especially for less
height requirement of the installing space, suit for small workshop
- All components are mounted on a single base. Great attention to
surface finishing presents a machine that is fine in appearance as
well as dependable in production.
- A special design of two - stages material supply is employed. It
expels bubble out of the raw material in the most effective way and
there is no dead material left in the injection syetem.
- A design incorporating a high precision optical ruler, made in
Germany, is adopted. The injection Volume can be caculated and
- Special designs for loading / unloading functions are provided. It
causes no dead material in the injection Nozzle. It is easy to
clean the material, It is durable and the quality is consistent.
- A light curtain, made in Japan, is available, An automatic warning
system is available. It monitors the status of the machine in order
to provide extra protection to assure the operation safety for
- A full - scale of oil system is adopted. The noise is low and the
pressure is adjuscted automatically and proportionally. It is very
accurte and stable performence.
- Simple program software, easy to operate the machine. The display
interface with both Chinese and English version for optional.
Hydraulic Driving Device of The Injection Machine:
- The basic types of injection machine are mechanical transmission
(motor and gear reducer), hydraulic transmission (oil pump and its
components), hybrid drive (injection device for liquid, and
mechanical clamping device for mechanical transmission) three
- Compared with the hydraulic transmission and mechanical
transmission, generally has the following advantages: speed and
pressure and stroke can be adjusted, the adjustment of the way is
also more convenient, easy to direct numerical pressure; easy to
realize the pressure and speed of program control and centralized
control machine; smooth movement, with self lubrication
characteristics, easy to implement prevention; overload protection.
- The disadvantages are: speed and pressure change of temperature and
temperature will affect the system's speed and position accuracy;
no precise mechanical transmission; many elements, relatively low
efficiency (power consumption, water consumption, fuel consumption
is relatively large); technical requirements for the maintenance of
high noise and oil pollution.
- With the continuous improvement of the manufacturing and
maintenance level of the hydraulic components, the above
shortcomings are overcome in different degrees. At the same time,
the injection machine requires more and more control technology.
Therefore, at present, the hydraulic transmission type injection
machine is the most.
- The advantages of the injection machine using the hydraulic
transmission technology include: because of the system related
reasons, the hydraulic transmission also has some advantages that
the motor does not have. The hydraulic transmission directly
produces a linear movement without any mechanical conversion, and
the range of the ratio of strength to speed is very wide. The
hydraulic system is more overloaded than the load, and the energy
of the storage can be used instantly.
Machine Working Flow:
- Firstly Close the mold and load the mold
- After loading the mold, the main cylinder goes up to the
predetermined position. Lower the vacuum hood. Suck out the air
unit a state of vacuum is reached. The main cylinder goes up.
Increase the pressure to expel bubbles out.
- After bubbles are expelled completely, the state of vacuum exists
no more. Lift the vacuum mask and curing.
- Lower the main cylinder and unload the mold. Open the mold.
- Take out the final product and put new material in.
Mould Distance Setting:
In order to meet the requirements of different shapes, the area of
the template and the spacing of the template must be appropriate.
In addition, the clamping device should also have the necessary
accessory devices, such as the ejection device of the product. Die
lifting equipment, lubricating device and safety protection device.
Machine Main Applications:
- Oil seal type rubber, rubber key, rubber for automobiles, ordinary
inductrial rubber, medical rubber, trademark rubber, diamond
cutters, national defance inductry, rubber toys, melamine, resin
forming, plate work, etc.
- The rubber injection machine is used to produce auto spare
parts,industral spare parts,electric appliances insulated spare
parts,sealing washer,antivibration pad,toy and bodybuilding rubber
- It has short production time,good injection molding quality,stable
physicome chanical character and precister and precise dimension.It
is especially good for producing rubber products of complicated
shape,thick wall or with embeddeb parts.
Main Technical Parameters for JC-600HI-FL:
|Clamp Force||600 Ton|
|Injection Volume||6000 cc|
|Injection Pressure||2000 kgf/cm²|
|Plate Size||850x850 mm|
|Min Mold Thickness||200 mm|
|Plunger Stroke||500 mm|
|Heating Plate Distance||700 mm|
|Tie Bar Distance||970x500mm|
|Mold Opening Stroke||2RT/3RT/4RT for optional|
|Max Operating Pressure||20 MPa|
|Gross Weight||14.5 ton|
Other Items of First In Last Out Machines:
|Operate table size||mm||550*550||600*700||700*700||700*700||700*1500||850*850||1000*1000||1200*1200||850*3600|
|Min. Mold Thickness||mm||100||100||200||200||510||200||250||250||210|
|Distance of Thermo-plate||mm||600||600||600||600||960||700||750||750||850|
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||640*310||705*400||820*395||820*395||820*640||970*500||1240*590||1340*800||8 posts|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Upper ejector-Bottom ejector|