Industrial Spun Polyester Thread , High Tenacity 40/2 and 40/3
- Spun polyester sewing thread is a kind of very common sewing
- It is of high-tenacity, low elongation full- color, and high color
grade. Ordinarily divided into two-for-one twister thread and
non-two -for-one twister, the former has the feature of few knot
,which can be used in industry and ordinary sewing.
- Industry sewing have high quality requirements in strength ,knot
,and low hairiness. we chose different thickness of sewing thread
according to the thickness of the garments and textile goods.
- specification is 40S/2
- Raw material: PET polyester staple fiber, 1.33D*38MM
100% polyester fiber
Virgin, close virgin
Single, double, etc
High strength, good twist, good evenness,
less knots and small cv%.
Weaving, knitting, sewing, etc.
Free sample for approval
20s/2/3: Jeans, canvas, rubberized fabric of PVC, leather products,
handbags, shoes, curtains, etc.
30s/2/3: Jeans, tents, leather products,handbags, shoes, art
crafts, protect suits, etc.
40s/2/3: Protect suits, coats, suits, shirts, trousers, shoes, art
50s/2/3: Knitted garments, art crafts, suit-dress, under wear, set
off dress, field clothes, shoes, etc.
60s/2/3: Bedsheets, blankets, coats, suits, trousers, ultrathin
fabrics, suit-dress, under wear, etc.
1. Regularly provide free and new designs for our customers.
2. Provide free samples for customers based on their actual samples
3. Provide real-time order progress for customers.
4. price is competitive in the market for orders.
5.we take part in the different textile Fair to know the market