1) Material: EPDM+ White Strips
2) Hardness: 50-80SHA
3) Co-extruded rubber seal
4) Temperature Resistance: -55℃-150℃
5) Excellent weather, ageing and chemical resistance
6) White strips on the surface could give certain lubricant effect
to less friction during installation. And they also have certain
7) Customized profile available
Products are widely used in wood windows and doors, aluminium
systems for windows, doors and facades, PVC windows and doors.
We offer profiles from a comprehensive range of elastomer and
thermoplastic materials including multi-component composite
Supported by the polymer materials expertise available, we can
offer a full range of materials, surface treatments and fabrication
techniques to suit almost every environment and application.
Using our extensive application knowledge coupled with
state-of-the-art design and tooling technology, we can provide
optimized sealing solutions to meet customer needs.
EPDM Solid Seal; Construction Seal; Window Seal; Glazing Strip;
Co-extruded Seal; Curtain Wall Rubber Seal, EPDM Rubber Seal