Tyee Marine was first opened in 1953 by Henry Peterson, and is the
longest established store of it's type in Campbell River. The
business has changed hands few times over the decades, and grown
with the aquisition of Courtenay's Peter's Sports in 2003. Both
Campbell River and Courtenay stores now belong to the Kirk and
Whelan families of Campbell River.
Long known for our outstanding service, it is the great people who
make up our current and former staff that have cemented our
reputation. We look forward to many more years of serving the
sportfishing and hunting communities and also to the friendships we
have developed with our loyal customers.